Sunday April 21, 2013 8:02 pm
Mix Tape: Beyonce Kind of Flashes Her Fans, Bob Dylan to Tour This Summer
- Although online music service Spotify won't divulge approximate numbers, the company claims that Daft Punk has set the new record with their song "Get Lucky" for the biggest streaming day for a single track - a title previously held by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis' "Thrift Shop."
- Perhaps weirdly influenced by her new role as a mother, Beyonce shocked Serbian concert-goers by somewhat-flashing them with a glittery leotard complete with bare faux-boobs.
- Those attending the Americanarama Festival of Music ought to be extra-ecstatic for the concert this summer, as Bob Dylan just signed on to perform on the tour alongside My Morning Jacket and Wilco.
- Amy Winehouse's father Mitch has spoken out about Beyonce's initially unauthorized cover of "Back to Black," which is featured in the upcoming film The Great Gatsby.
- The Dropkick Murphys stepped in to help the Boston Marathon victims by raising $100,000 in t-shirt sales.
- 30 Seconds to Mars unveil their latest music video for "Up in the Air." Naturally, it's extremely epic and artsy fartsy.
- Morrissey is not the only aging rocker to have to cancel tours over his health. It seems as if Meat Loaf has pulled a similar stunt, cancelling his UK tour dates over medical issues.
- Related Tags:
- 30 seconds to mars, 30 stm, americanarama, americanarama festival of music, amy winehouse, back to black, beyonce, beyonce knowles, bob dylan, boston marathon victims, cancelled tours, charity, concerts, costumes, covers, dropkick murphys, health, health issues, meat loaf, medical issues, mitch winehouse, mix tape, mrs carter tour, mrs carter world tour, mrs. carter tour, mrs. carter world tour, music video, music videos, my morning jacket, sidefeatured, soundtracks, the great gatsby, tours, up in the air, wilco
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.