- STICKY POST
- I'm done, close this
Check out our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide, win some awesome gadgets!
Our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide is in full swing - we are adding our recommendations daily, aimed at men, women, teens, families, techies, and more. If you need help figuring out what to get the people in your life, head on over to our Guide for some ideas. We’ll even be giving away some of the items featured this year!
Wednesday February 24, 2010 3:25 pm
Apple lists top 20 all-time best-selling iTunes tracks
Apple just sold their ten billionth iTunes track, and to go along with the festivities, they’ve released a list of the 20 best-selling tracks of all time that have been purchased from the iTunes Store. We’ve got the list for you below, which we find fairly interesting. I mean, I Gotta Feeling is both fairly new in the grand scheme of things, and also pretty sucky, and yet it’s the most downloaded track in iTunes history. Also, Flo Rida gets two spots on the top 20, which ties him with Lady Gaga, The Black Eyed Peas, and Katy Perry for most appearances on the list.
- I Gotta Feeling - Black Eyed Peas
- Poker Face - Lady Gaga
- Boom Boom Pow - Black Eyed Peas
- I’m Yours - Jason Mraz
- Viva la Vida - Coldplay
- Just Dance - Lady Gaga
- Low - Flo Rida
- Love Story - Taylor Swift
- Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis
- Tik Tok - Ke$ha
- Disturbia - Rihanna
- SO What - Pink
- I Kissed a Girl - Katy Perry
- Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It) - Beyonce
- Hot N Cold - Katy Perry
- Stronger - Kanye West
- Live Your Life - T.I.
- Hey There Delilah - Plain White T’s
- Right Round - Flo Rida
- Party in the USA - Miley Cyrus
Read More | iTunes
- Related Tags:
- apple, boom boom pow, flo rida, hot n cold, i gotta feeling, i kissed a girl, itunes, itunes store, katy perry, lady gaga, poker face, rihanna, the black eyed peas, viva la vida
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.